Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Unexpected 5 Miler

Today's Meals!

Breakfast: Dannon Light and Fit Cherry Yogurt and a granny smith apple.  (unpictured)

Lunch: Toufan whole wheat wrap with a mixture of BBQ chicken, spring mix, spinach, chopped celery, weight watchers italian shredded four cheese blend, and yogurt ranch dressing.  I paired the wrap with a can of Cambell's Healthy Request Chicken and Rice soup.  




Dinner:  Breakfast for dinner!  Two turkey sausage patties, egg whites, and Kashi Go Lean Almond Crunch with skim milk and bananas.  




Before Dinner (after labs -- yuck)  Pam and I went for a 5 mile run down to the art museum and back before our busy night ahead.  The idea came to me like an epiphany while sitting in a stuffy boring lab.  I was planning on taking an off day today, but I'm definitely glad that I didn't.  It's nice to get those 5 miles in.  Tonight is a sorority tradition that involves some eating and some drinking.  At least I know I burned a little off beforehand. 

Pamster!
Looking creepy..and why is my shirt bunched up in the front like I'm wearing a fanny pack?

Off to get ready for the night ahead.  I need another spring break already!

Luna Bar giveaway...go enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment