Today went as follows: mani pedis with my mom after the race (they took way longer than they should have), pool time/lunch at the pool, hot tub time, shower time, nap time, dinner time. What I really need is bedtime because I haven't gotten much sleep at all the past few days, so I'll make this post very to the point.
 |
| Lunch at the pool - spring mix, tomatoes, chicken, onions, cheese with sides of ranch and balsamic (couldn't decide on just one) |
 |
| Pre-dinner photo shoot - washed my hair. no makeup. |
 |
| Dress - Marshall's $14.99. |
We ate dinner at the Grande in Reunion. Their restaurant
Forte is amazing! We both tried some new things here on the menu which did not disappoint.
 |
| roll |
 |
| Flatbread with goat cheese, peppers, mushrooms, and deliciousness |
 |
| Cod. It wasn't the best I had gotten at Forte, but it wasn't bad. |
My mom and I split several sides...
 |
| Spinach |
 |
| Creamed corn |
 |
| Mashed yukons |
 |
| Mother daughter date! |
I am really exhausted and have to get up early to visit a friend in the Tampa area tomorrow so I am heading to bed. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment