The winner of the Road ID giveaway is 5ringcircus over at Life inside a 5 ring circus!!! YAY. Email me at sbarry410@gmail.com for details!
I'm exhausted, and I'm currently packing for my week off of school that I will be spending in Florida. Joe and I are also trying to figure out how to use Skype, and I feel like we're the old people who can't figure out new technology. Since we are spending the week apart, and Joe will be with his boys in a foreign land (no cell service), then we are going to rely on skype to be our free mode of communication. If you don't know what Skype is (poppop this is for you!) It's video chatting through the computer. What will they think of next?
This may take a while....
Are any of you out there skypers (skypees?)? Tell me what you think about it.


I LOVE skype! I've heard Oovoo is also really good, but I've never used it before. Being deployed, using Skype has made things so much better!
ReplyDelete