Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A day in the life..

Today was just a typical day...

I went to class and then ate some lunch...

baked chicken, corn, and grapes
And then a snack...which I only wanted to eat one portion of...but they were so good I ate the whole box...whoops.  At lease they were low calorie and delicious.


And then another project on my list of "home improvements" got checked off the list.  Organize jewlrey...

CVS clearance jewelry box...a good steal.
Watches
My pearls in their original  boxes
Sunglasses...I am obsessed with them. 
Sorority pin
Costume Jewlrey
Tiara...I wore this for my 21st birthday...and just around my apartment when I'm feeling extra pretty.
Then I walked a few miles downtown to spin my little heart out.  Before I went, I had a photo shoot in my mirror.....

Matching tank top, bag, and umbrella.  Chea I'm that good. 
New lululemon tank top from the outlets :-)
...After my 3 miles walk, I spun for 75 minutes.  After that I enjoyed this pretty picture on my way home at dusk.  

City hall
Then I had the best dinner ever!  Annie's organic mac and cheese with wheat shells and white cheddar.  I mixed in grilled chicken and spinach and ate it with a side of green beans.  I could eat that pasta everyday!  I highly recommend you all try it out!

Just a day in the life.  

I am now over 100 followers!  Woohoo!  Tomorrow I will be announcing a giveaway!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I almost ate a whole box of Special K Vanilla Almost last night... =\ Well, maybe 1/4-1/2 of the box, but still way too much.

    That mac n' cheese looks amazing! Love the idea of adding spinach to it. And I could eat a quart (or more) of green beans at a time... in fact, I have eaten a whole quart of green beans in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those meals look AMAZING! Cook for me!!

    ReplyDelete