Today was a Reunion packed day. (Reunion is the resort where our home down here in Florida is located.) I took it pretty easy this morning due to a hangover. True story (If you haven't been following I'm on spring break with my mom...we are quite the drinking duo). In the afternoon my mom and I had a mother daughter spa date for massages and facials. Now can you guys see why I don't want to go back to reality???
 |
| Ok...so I took a picture of anything that said spa on it. |
 |
| These lights are in all the rooms, are they maybe supposed to be soothing? |
 |
| Lots of water after a spa day....and a night of drinking. |
 |
| Lemon water is awesome :-) |
 |
| tranquil fountain |
My mom asked me if I had the massage therapist take a picture of me on the table. I mean, I need to have some boundries...don't I?
Dinner was at the bar we went to
last night, Eleven. My mom and I both got a bunch of starters to enjoy as our meal.
 |
| Outdoor dining...it was a bit too cold for that tonight. |
 |
| menu |
 |
| sodie! |
 |
| Dr. Loosen Riesling |
 |
| Who washes their hair to go to fancy dinners? Not me! Headband it is. |
 |
| Pretzel rolls with mustard butter - I died these were so good |
 |
| Grilled Romaine Salad - roasted garlic parmesan flan, focaccia crouton, white anchovies, caesar dressing |
 |
| American Wagyu Beef Sliders, caramelized onions, smoked ketchup, truffled fingerling potato chips |
 |
| Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls - sweet chili sauce |
 |
| Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup - fire roasted tomato basil bisque, crispy pancetta, Cowgirl Creamery brie, manchego, grilled ciabatta |
Off day for exercise. I did, however, spend some time figuring out my tentative
race schedule. I hope my boyfriend doesn't hate me for so many early morning weekends (he doesn't know yet)! Love ya Joe! It's a dirty job, but someone has to stalk my like paparazzi during the races...
Tomorrow is shopping in the morning then back to reality! Leprechaun 5 miler on Saturday! It's going to be my first 5 miler so it should be interesting.
Yes or No - Should I borrow this guys outfit for the race?
Also, do you think he's running so fast because he just stole a pot of gold?
Haha my boyfriend HATES getting up early, and will usually oversleep anyway, so he's only been to one of my races. For my first half marathon though, he was there the whole time and ran around the course to see me at like five points. I guess that's the benefit of him being 100x faster than me...
ReplyDeleteYes, you definitely must borrow that guy's outfit for the race!
ReplyDelete