Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The future depends on what we do in the present

Quote of the Day -

The future depends on what we do in the present. – Mahatma Ghandhi

 

That was from the Dannon Light and Fit facebook status update.  Food for thought I suppose... 

 

Today's Itinerary
8-11 - Study for exam and breakfast
11-12 - Exam
12-1 - Elliptical
1-2 - Shower and Lunch
2-7 - Labs

Busy Busy Busy!

Workout - Elliptical 45 minutes 3 miles at reisitance of 12/20...glad to fit it in during my break!!!


Breakfast - Thomas' whole wheat bagel thin, weight watcher cream cheese, french vanilla coffee with non-fat french vanilla creamer

with a side of notes

Lunch - corn, cheesy flavored mashed potatoes (pantry clean out), and frozen chicken breast


Wednesday is hump day!  When I'm done my labs I'll be officially in spring break mode except for a few errands and classes on Thursday and Friday.  

Tomorrow I will be picking the winner of the Road ID giveaway!  Click here to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment