Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Healthy Creativity

This weeks eats should be interesting because I am boycotting going to the supermarket until I get back from my vacation next week.  I don't want to buy a bunch of food that's going to go bad while I'm gone.  So enjoy my attempts of eating healthy without groceries this week, it will be a true test of creativity. 

Yesterday's menu:

Chicken Gyro on whole wheat pita

Curly fries <3  Did splitzies with Joe...curly fries are definitely one of my favorite indulgences :-)

Spring mix, chicken, cheddar, tortilla crispies, tomatoes, and onions with light balsalmic dressing 

High fiber maple brown sugar oatmeal

Apple with chocolate peanut butter

nom nom nom
I am so happy to see a "3" on my electronics when they show me the date.  I never thought we'd make it to March!  I guess it's about time for some march goals, huh?

March Goals
  • Workout on average 5x per week
  • Reattempt the 7 mile "run" and shave time off of it
  • Attempt to run 8 miles at a time
  • Get to 200 miles total for 2011 (93 to go!)
  • Simplify my life
On another note, last night while walking home from the sorority house, this was at my corner.  Literally, outside my doors. 


Gunshots.  No big deal.  Thanks Philly police for keeping me safe.  (If you were to zoom in, you would definitely see a gentlemen being patted down against the building across the street.)

Test Today.  Test Tomorrow.  Then Spring Break MODE!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Road ID! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Im glad to know that Im not the only on who lives near stuff like that! I have the cops down the street from me every weekend. I keep seeing that choc pb and Im going to go out today and get some. It looks delish!

    ReplyDelete