Friday, March 25, 2011

Vivanno Smoothies

Yesterday was a long day! 

Before my exam, I discovered that Starbucks makes smoothies that are all under 300 calories.  Starbucks Vivanno smoothies are fresh and yummy.  I think they are a good little Starbucks secret since I didn't know about them until recently.  




It was a great pre-exam power breakfast.  I recently attempted to recreate the smoothie I like to get at the Smoothie King, but it did not go as well.  Do you have any smoothie making advice for me?  




After the exam, my friend Pam and I went on a couple of different celebratory stops.  We had a few drinks at the local campus bar, then we stopped and ate a little Chinese for dinner before heading back to the sorority house. 

I was obviously being hilarious



Chinese tea

Tea pinkie
crispie noodles = heaven



Isn't actually sitting down at Chinese restaurants the best?  I usually get Chinese take-out, but I love to go to a Chinese sit down restaurant and get the yummy tea and crispie noodles.

Today for lunch - leftover shrimp fried rice.  yum. 





I am definitely happy to start my weekend, but I wish I didn't have another exam so soon (Tuesday-eek!).  At least I know that in about 6 weeks I will be on my summer vacation for 4 months.  That is definitely something to look forward to. 

1 comment: