Today's workout: Spinning and 2 mile run on the treadmill in 21 minutes. Ran the whole time, which was definitely a step in the right direction compared to yesterday's run (And it was after spin)!
Dinner - a phenomenal meal if I do say so myself. Some corn cut off the cobb, grilled chicken topped with spinach and a sprinkle of four cheese weight watchers shredded cheese, and Kraft mac and cheese spirals.
I had to mac and cheese it two nights in a row due to intense cravings. It couldn't be stopped. Mac and cheese was my ultimate meal of choice when I was a youngster! I seriously could have (and did) eat it for every meal.
![]() |
| This stuff is sent straight from heaven... |
So, today I found out some interesting news about my family tree. Up until now I just thought we were Irish, a little English, and a little German. A friend of a family member was looking at some of my maternal grandfather's lineage, and we have quite a past! He could trace 7 generations (or so?) up from me, that there was a grandmother who was an Indian chief! We also had family that came over on The Mayflower. Both of these are totally awesome fun facts! My family said if I had an Indian name is would be "Running Spandex". I don't know how I feel about that one, but it's definitely better than "Sitting Fatty".
![]() |
| I think I see my peeps on there... |
![]() |
| Next year's Halloween costume? Maybe I'll be getting back to my roots. |
The winner of the Contigo water bottle giveaway is...Stephanie Ann at Running to Health!!! Email me at sbarry410@gmail.com so I can get your information to send you the water bottle!
On a final note....TGIF! I am so happy it's Friday tomorrow, even though I have a lot of commitments and work to do this weekend, I am always happy to have a weekend!
Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?



Hahaha it's too bad you didn't know about that when it came time for college apps, because Native Americans are some of the most underrepresented minorities in America. I have a friend who is 1/8 American Indian and she was eligible for the American Indian scholarships when applied to colleges!
ReplyDelete