Sunday, February 20, 2011

A get to know me post

Here is a little questionnaire thingy I saw on my friend Sarah's blog.  I figured I would do it for kicks, and you can all enjoy it while I'm working for the man.

Awkward picture of me from high school..just in case you forgot what I looked like..


(A): Age - 21
(B): Bed Size - King, it used to be in my parent's basement and may or may not have been the victim of a mold attack.  I just don't ask questions and pray I don't develop asthma.  


(C): Chore you hate - Hanging clean clothes and doing the dishes
(D): Dogs - Never had one, but I want a cute little one once I get a dog friendly apartment!





(E): Essential start to your day - Every morning when I wake up, I slowly wake by checking my email and facebook (a pre-day stalk) on my iphone while lying in bed.  I am also blind without contacts so I hold the phone directly up to my face and squint.  It's quite a sight with my morning hair.

Hey if you haven't liked me on facebook yet go do it.  All the cool kids are.. (top right corner..click it!)

(F): Favorite Color - Greenish and blue...and both together which is teal.
(G): Gold or Silver? Silver or white gold
(H): Height: 5’8.5
(I): Instruments You Play - None currently.  I would love to know how to play guitar and piano, but of course I didn't stick with them as a kid.  I also quit the clarinet.  My little brother got all the musical talents and drive.  He plays every instrument...no lie. 
(J): Job Title - Student. Pharmacy Intern.
(K): Kids -none...I have a fish.


(L): Live: Philly
(M): Mom’s Name: Pat
(N): Nicknames: Shan
(O): Overnight Hospital Stays? None
(P): Pet Peeve: Slow walkers, people who cut you off while driving, texting at the dinner table, people who ignore you when you speak to them.
(Q): Quote from a Movie: "I'd like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona but it's not Halloween. Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula"


(R): Right or Left Handed? Rightie
(S): Siblings: My brother Shaun!  He's a freshman in high school.
(T): Time You Wake Up? ha.  If I'm working at 9, 8:30.  If I have class at 9, 8:40.  If I have nothing really to get up to and go, 10-12.  Sad but true. 
(U): Underwear: Victoria's secret pink 5 for $25 special.  I think that's every girl my age's staple.
(V): Vegetable You Dislike: Broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, lima beans, beats
(W): What Makes You Run Late: trying to get as much sleep as possible and underestimating how long it takes me to actually get ready.  Apparently I think I can get ready for class in 5 minutes...I can't.
(X): X-Rays You’ve Had Done: Teeth, fractured foot, fractured wrist
(Y): Yummy Food You Make: Green bean casserole.  YUM
(Z): Zoo, Favorite Animal - White tigers

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha love this!! Might have to do it too if you don't mind :) Also, slow walkers = my biggest pet peeve. Especially when they're walking three across, hogging the whole sidewalk so you can't pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate hanging clean clothes, too. And putting them away... usually they just sit in the laundry basket for a few days until I get sick of them being in the way.

    And your frozen yogurt from yesterday looked amazing! I want some. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, P.S., you're lucky your only nickname is Shan... my dad thinks up the most irritating names. He's currently stuck on Shanner. I don't know why, but it's SO irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy I love personal/get to know me posts! And I'm right with you on the whole "I think I can get ready in 5 minutes" thing. Who am I even trying to kid?!

    ReplyDelete