After 2 nights out on the town, I spent tonight in. I have work in the morning anyways so I think it was a good plan.
Today's list of things I wanted to tackle today:
Clean the apartment! Who comes in when I'm out and makes it so messy?Go to tutoring- Workout of some kind..undecided yet.
Get all my notes organized for my next upcoming testStart studying for my upcoming testPack lunch for work tomorrow
I made myself a deal which was that I could skip today's workout, but I am going to do the elliptical tomorrow while watching my favorite one hour Sunday show, Shameless. I usually don't work out on the days I work because I'm at work for 9 hours standing on my feet, but it won't be too hard to do while watching my favorite show. In general, I'm pretty glad I got everything else tackled while still relaxing a lot today. I give myself a little pat on the back.
Breakfast: Egg whites and a piece of frozen Nutri-system French toast.
Lunch: Half a bowl of 98% fat free New England clam chowder, half of an apple, and a crab cake sandwich with dill dijonaise on an Arnold's multi grain sandwich thin.
Dinner: Chinese! Steamed pork dumplings and shrimp fried rice. I overate and didn't feel to good after my meal.
We ventured out after we digested our dinner to get some froyo on Penn's campus. I was still craving it after that awesome froyo experience I had with Pam yesterday.
I have a busy couple of days coming up preparing for my next test which is Tuesday. My test is in Pharmaceutics which is the study of drug delivery systems, dosing, drug design, etc. Here are some snap-shots that I took on my cell phone of me in Pharmaceutics Lab. I feel really smart when I look at them, but a kindergartner can probably do this stuff just as well (Ok...better). Either way, I'm still a nerd. I'll embrace it.
| Mortar and pestaling this drug to death... |
| Tablet making methods that are so old cave men probably did this...you can even see a few I had made on the right. |
I'm kind of in awe of how people make medicine...it seems so complicated to me and I am just NOT a science person, haha. Whenever I go to make my own froyo I feel like I get the tiniest bit of froyo and ten pounds of toppings!
ReplyDelete