It's that time of the week again...Wednesday..ugh! I am so so glad my long day of classes, labs, and events has finished. Labs take everything out of me, and my second lab tonight took three times longer than it normally does. I literally turned tablets into capsules a million times. So tedious!
![]() |
| This... |
![]() |
| To this..... |
![]() |
| stuffed into these...times a billion. This is seriously how the pilgrims made medicine. |
Fun Facts about this picture:
- My coffee table has a lot of stuff on it, it also doubles as a kitchen table (small apartment)
- There is a painted picture frame on the bookshelf to the left with no picture in it.
- I've been watching some Seinfeld rerun DVDs when I'm looking for some background noise in the apartment.
- I love Yankee Candles, can you spot a few?
- I buy Aleve in bottles of 100 liqui-gels. Pharmacy school causes headaches.
- My favorite board game is Monopoly.
- I wear ZERO makeup during the day unless I am going somewhere special, like a wedding or to meet the pope. I rock the natural look unless I'm going out to dinner or the bar.
Today was a double cafeteria meal day which very rarely happens. I picked up some salad at the school salad bar for some fresh produce and brought it back to the apartment to enjoy for my 30 minute break after class before labs. Romaine with carrots and cheddar cheese (I added my own yogurt ranch dressing). The whole reason I went to the school salad bar was because I wanted to load up on the fresh produce. Unfortunately, the school had a sign posted at the salad bar that said due to "shortages", they were out of almost all the produce I would have put on my salad. Basically they had water chestnuts and some croutons. Thanks school!
| Side of Tomato Soup |
Dinner was a quick wrap on campus after lab and before a sorority event. Chicken salad with lettuce and onion (no tomatoes due to shortages?). The pickles went to Pammy.
| Light Mocha Frapps at the sorority house...and looking like a fool. |
I was pretty disappointed that I didn't have time to work out today due to a busy schedule, but tomorrow I leave for Florida, and I will be able to work out every day in the beautiful weather! Can't wait to be in the land of the palm trees and out of the land of snow and ice.
Disney Princess Weekend here I come!




I love the no makeup thing. I do the same- Notre Dame made me weirdly uncaring about my looks during the day. Good luck at the race in FL!!
ReplyDelete