Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bondi Band Giveaway

Let's have another giveaway, shall we?  Bondi Band sent me not one but two headbands.  I received two basic black wicking headbands (even though they have a ton of cool ones) just because they will match everything and work for everyone.  I tried one and I'm going to give the second one to one of you! 



What I love about Bondi Bands:
  • They are made out of an awesome moisture wicking material so the sweat gets soaked away from your face - basically making working out a lot more pleasant because you don't feel like a sweaty beast.
  • They come is cool colors, styles, and have phrases or distances on them.  You can even get them custom made.  Definitely good for groups and races. I can't wait to get a few more of the unique ones and try them out!!!  They definitely set you apart in a crowd, but are cute and fashionable.
  • They're inexpensive - at about $8 a band they are pretty cost effecient.
  • They're super soft.  I love that they are soft and mold to your head, as opposed to more rigid types of headbands can sometimes cause me headaches.
  • They're wide!  I almost always prefer wide headbands to thin ones.  It's just my personal preference because I feel like they're more inclined to stay on your head, and they also hide your dirty hair better (I mean...I'm just being honest...everyone uses headbands for that reason sometimes!!)
  • Easy to care for.  I usually just throw my regular cotton headbands in the washer and dryer, and the heavy wicking ones are capable of going the washer and dryer as well.  I love anything that is convenient.  
Cool prints I found online

More cool prints

The only con for me:
  • When I ran with the headband on, it slipped off my head a few times.  I'm not sure if it was because I had my hair in a super high ponytail (low ponytails avoid the slippage) or it's because I have a weird shaped head.  Probably the latter.  Headbands do slip off from time to time tho, so I'll definitely be trying Bondi Bands again and getting other the other cute styles.
Excuse my dirty mirror shot
 So enter my giveaway, folks.  I'm giving you 6 changes to enter.

1) Be a follower

2) Go to Bondi Band's website and tell me which styles are your favorite

3) Like me on facebook

4) Repost this giveaway on your blog

5) Add me to your blogroll

6) Tell me if you have every used Bondi Bands or not.  If so what do you love about them?

 

Giveaway ends on Valentine's Day.  <3

33 comments:

  1. I'm a follower. great giveaway, I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Will Run For Beer" one, haha...just cause it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower!

    I like you on facebook (and off facebook LoL)

    I love the band that says I run like a girl. It's adorable and totally appropriate :)

    I've never used Bondi Bands, but I've been looking for a good headband to use for running. The last 5K I ran with a headband, I ended up losing it during my run. So sad..

    Great giveaway. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beaded bracelet one and the crazy pattern one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried them but will be placing an order! I wear headbands with every workout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to have the 26.2 headband for my first marathon in October.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used Bondi bands. I love them. They keep the sweat from dripping down into my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never used a bondiband before, but I've wanted to since I heard about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like either the I Run So I Can Drink or the I Love Running, I Hate Running

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the 26.2 or 13.1 bondi bands

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted this giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never usedd bondi bands & I really want to...everyone talks about them

    ReplyDelete
  13. I own a couple of BondiBands and keep them in my regular headband rotation. The key to keeping them from slipping off is to wear it further down - so that the band is partially covering your forehead. Personally I look a little doofy wearing it like that, but it works PERFECTLY that way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the will run for chocolate band

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wear bondibands, I love how much moisture they soak up. I dont like how wide they are though...
    overall I like em!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never tried Bondi Bands, but I love how they have one for sweaty peeps like me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the all purple "heavy sweating" band because a lot of my Zumba clothes are purple. I think it would pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are on my blogroll! Phew, I think that's it:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The ones with the 26.2 and 13.1 on it are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never tried these, but all the prints look fun.

    ReplyDelete