Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My first Luna bar!

So this morning there was my first P&T test of the semester!  It went well, and before going to sit for my exam, I wanted a breakfast that wasn't too heavy but would keep me full.  I opted for the nuts about chocolate Luna bar that I bought at the grocery store last week.  Normally I'm not a bar eater.  I would much rather choose something hot or something a bit more filling when choosing my meals, but this Luna bar was scrumptious!  Definitely hit the spot for my pre-test needs.


Luna and notes!

Chocolate and nuts!


Lunch before lab - Mixed green salad with roasted pecans, chicken, fat free feta, and thousand island yogurt dressing and a side of sweet potato fries.  



Today's a long day with my test, 2 labs, then a sorority event.  Lots to do!!!  


1 comment:

  1. Love luna bars, now I am loving Lara bars! So yummy. I am bar girl though in the mornings! Quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete