Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bieber Fever

Today I went to the gym before I went to class!  Win!  I did 3.35 miles on dreadmill, 3 miles in 31 minutes, then walked .35 until I had to leave for class.  Today is full of last minute details packing and getting ready to leave for Florida!  Can't wait to get into that sunshine!

Lunch - Lean Cuisine (no grocery zone in my apartment) of chicken and spinach and a leftover piece of bread from Cosi.  I'm enjoying my lunch while watching yesterday's episode of The Talk that I recorded.  Justin Bieber was on and there will a million little girls screaming and going wild over him.  I wish I was a 14 year old girl, because this kid is kind of a cutie.  But now I'm getting to the age where idolizing a younger boy is borderline inappropriate.  No?  I mean, he is 17...anyways.


The Biebs flirting it up with my favorite funny girl, Chelsea Handler.
(P.S.  If you like Chelsea Handler like I do, check her out on The Talk today at 2!  I hope she behaves herself on live TV)


So, on another note...if you guys enjoy this little picture into my life and like to read my blog, please click here and nominate me to be on the Women's Health blog roll under fitness Genre.  Thanks guys!  I appreciate all of you!

Oh and enter my giveaway to win a Road ID! 



Do you guys have Beiber Fever?  

No fever for me.  But he is a cutie.


Anyone else love Chelsea Handler like I do? 

I've read all of her books, and seen her do live stand up twice.  Definitely one of my favorite comedians, and I genuinely like her personality.  So clever and funny!

Best of both worlds <3

5 comments:

  1. just saw that tomorrow is chelsea's Bday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some Chelsea! She is sooo funny and I just can't get enough of her books. I re read them over and over haha.

    I am not a Beiber lover at all. I just don't know enough about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a couple minutes after 2 pm when I read you blog! Perfect timing to watch Chelsea Handler on the Talk! Thanks for passing along the info! I too love Chelsea! I get her books on audio and listen as I am folding laundry or making the bed and laughing the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... is it bad that I don't even know who Chelsea Handler is?

    And I think Justin Beiber looks like a 12 year old girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Justin Beiber. I don't have Beiber fever, but in spin class, we've been doing jumps everytime he says baby in his song. It's pretty funny when we spin to that song! I'm also so jealous of the screens on the spin bikes from your class!

    ReplyDelete