My short weekend preview of how I will be spending next week is sadly over. Relaxing, eating, and exercising...the greatest things ever. Back to reality for 5 days.
Ok, well I made it the whole 7 miles today, but it was very hot, long, and slow. Extra long. Too long.
The first half of the run was fine, only stopped at the water bottles I had stashed around the neighborhood for drinks. After the first 3.5 I had to walk more than I would have liked. Not because I physically couldn't run, but because it was just too hot to run. Next time I'm hoping the run will be more successful, but at least I got it done.
 |
| Can I do 7? |
 |
| now or never |
 |
| Post run- met the family at the water park. I jumped in the pool fully clothed after this shot. |
 |
| long, and I may have gotten heat stroke. |
 |
| Guess I missed the backs before the run... |
 |
| Tank top tan :-( i mean burn |
This weekend was so so much fun! Here are a few snapshots from our festivities. I have two tests this week that separates me from a week of Florida bliss.
 |
| Last night's restaurant! |
|
 |
| Family style salad |
 |
| Heart attack on a plate...and I loved every bite |
 |
| I may or may not have washed my hair before dinner....you decide. |
 |
| This pool is paradise |
 |
| The boys before golfing |
I'm off to put some aloe on my burns and study my butt off for my tests.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Road ID!
Ouch! So sorry about the burn! But great job on the 7!
ReplyDelete