Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skinny Cow and the Sniffs

I woke up today with that all too familiar feeling of a scratchy throat and a slightly runny nose.  I'm definitely trying to ward off this case of the sniffs (induced by studying for my P&T test) so I tried to eat a nutrient packed dinner.

Pre-tutoring linner.  Soup always makes you feel better when you are sick.  This really soothed my sore throat.

Nutrient packed dinner plate!  Green beans sauteed in soy sauce, sauteed sweet potatoes, and a veggie burger patty made by Morning Star Farms

Low Fat Vanilla Truffle ice cream bar by Skinny Cow

Has anyone tried skinny cow before?  I love it.  They have chocolate truffle bars, vanilla truffle bars, different flavored ice creams, ice cream sandwiches, and assorted fudge bars all made with low fat ice cream.  Delish!



I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday!  I am doing some relaxing and fun activities this weekend (along with studying).  Plus it's actually going to be warmer (mid 40's) so I might venture outside for some runs!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Love Skinny Cow. I love the caramel bars. Yum. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete