Hey guys! Hope you are having a fabulous Monday morning. I am not, I'm sitting in bed studying for tomorrows test and watching lectures. Yuck.
Here is a sweet deal for anyone in the Philadelphia Area - classmates, sorority sisters, Philly blogging peeps take notice.
Body Cycle Studio: Voucher for Five Spin Classes from Body Cycle Studio
$25 - a total steal
The studio is on 19th and Chestnut in Rittenhouse.
"The lights are low, the music is pounding, and you're moving your body to the beat. With every movement of your legs, calories are burning and muscles are working. You are one with your stationary bicycle. See for yourself the real buzz on Spinning, one of the steadfast workouts, with today's deal from the new Body Cycle Studio in Rittenhouse Square: Pay just $25 for five Spinning classes (an $82 value). Each 50-minute class, with options for every skill level, will burn you anywhere from 400 to 800 calories. If you're ready to pump up the jams and drop numbers on the scale, give Body Cycle Studio a spin. Who knows where the ride will take you."
Click here and check it out! Maybe we can hit the bikes together!!
I love active online coupons (living socials/groupons), I still have my coupon for a month of unlimited boot camp to use. I'm really nervous to do it, and trying to figure out the best time to get my money's worth.

No comments:
Post a Comment