Friday, February 18, 2011

Lucy's and the Crocodile in Old City!

Last night a group of friends and I (and Joe and some of his friends) all went out in Old City!  I love going out in old city, and there are a bunch of different great bars to choose from.  Lucy's has a Thursday drink special of 75 cent miller high lifes and $1 well drinks.  If you live in Philly area, you should check it out some Thursday.  









After the special ended at 12, we headed around the corner to a bar called the Crocodile.  We were there for about 2 hours, and with every drink you bought you could order a free personal pizza.  Drinking + free food in front of your face for 2 hours = overindulging.  I definitely had a ton of little slices from these pizzas.  Whoops.  They were really delicious though.




Dinner last night - Chicken and spinach sauteed topped with a little reduced fat mozzarella, soy sauce green beans, and a few sweet potato crinkle fries. 




I'm about to go for a run with Pam then to grab some lunch!  The sun just came out which is great!!  I thought it was going to be cloudy and overcast all day.  

TGIF!

1 comment: