Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dock Mike's Pancake House

Dock Mike's Pancake house is seriously the best breakfast place in Sea Isle.  I was pretty happy to remember that it's open all year round.  This morning Joe and I hit it up for some yummy brunch!




Spinach, tomato, onion, and cooper sharp cheddar cheese omelet, home fries, and whole wheat toast

Dock Mike's was so delicious we may even be hitting it up tomorrow morning as well!  (The deliciousness and the fact that this place is a ghost town until Memorial Day).  As for me, I've still got a major cold.  I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow because I really want to go for a run on the promenade, specially because the weather is supposed to be in the mid 40's, but at this point I don't want to stress my body out anymore than I have to.  

Maybe I'll go get my study on for a little bit!  Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment