Today was a nice day at work, nothing to out of the ordinary. I wrote myself a massive “to do” list of things that need to be done for school and around my apartment. When you get home from work though, the last thing that I feel like doing is leaving the couch. I did manage to get up to make myself some dinner. Tilapia, romaine, and onion salad. Deelish.
While enjoying my much needed couch time, I procrastinated like no other. I seriously even procrastinating getting up to get water. I still haven’t gotten any…the definition of laziness. I did do a little google calendaring of my upcoming tests and presentations, work days, training schedule and races.
Does anyone else feel like they are a productive procrastinator? I have an exam Tuesday at 1pm, and I guarantee that my apartment will be nice and clean before it. I even procrastinate things with stuff like cleaning! At least it’s a productive form of procrastination…
Some other things that are good to do when you want to procrastinate: blog, workout, update all your apps on your ipad/iphone, download music, clean, do laundry, get to the random clutter you’ve been saying you were going to organize for the last month…etc.
Time to take a quick shower and watch a little show called sister wives….(don’t judge me). THEN it’s time for crossing things off my list I swear!
hahahah, i totally clean when i am procrastinating!!
ReplyDelete