Yesterday was a busy one for me! I spent the morning by meeting with some tutors for various classes and getting my study on most of the day. After leaving the library I went to hot yoga which I haven’t been to in a while.
It was a good class, and I was happy to get my first yoga class done with and out of the way. I was pretty happy to see my favorite pose, pigeon, but less happy to see his cousin crow.
After yoga I rushed back to my apartment, showered up and grabbed a quick and boring dinner…chicken, celery, apple…then got in my Phillies-wear to head to game 5! We unfortunately lost last night and now the Phillies season is done until spring. I was definitely in shock as well as a lot of other fans at the ball park. Despite a disappointing loss they still had a great season, and I still had a good time hanging out with my family at the Ballpark.
A little pre-game photo shoot.
Lots of studying to get accomplished today! Can’t wait until I get my “by week” soon because having a test every week is exhausting!
Oh man, was that game against the Cardinals? I work at a fishing resort out in the middle of no where, and there's a restaurant and in a separate building from the restaurant is a "rec room" with a TV. So after work some of us were standing outside and a bunch of people were in the rec room watching the game. Oh. My. There was so much cheering it was crazy! Tons of Cards fans.
ReplyDelete