Saturday, October 22, 2011

Efficiency is the Key

Yesterday I may have gone on the most efficient run ever.  I ran from my apartment down towards my campus, ran around the campus a few times, then stopped into the library to print out a large stack of notes and hole punch them.  After that little breather I ran the last .5 miles home with my stack of papers.  I needed to both run and go to campus so why not.  The run ended up being just shy of 3 miles, and I was pretty happy with it. 

024

Last night Joe and I went out to dinner with my parents.  Outback!  I feel like I hardly ever used to go to Outback, but in the past 2 months this was the third time I was there.  I had an un-pictured glass of white wine, the 6 oz. Victoria Filet Mignon with green beans, sautéed onions, and a side Caesar salad no croutons.

014

015

Saying no to that brown bread that Outback is famous for was brutal, but I find if I just use one of those little menus to block it from my view, then I don’t want it as bad.  Out of sign out of mind I suppose!

Breakfast today!  Turkey Bacon, Turkey Sausage, and 1 egg with 3 egg whites and some reduced fat shredded cheese.

017

Lots of protein to fuel me up for a 5 mile run that is hanging over my head.  I’m feeling super lazy but I HAVE to get it done.  I HAVE HAVE HAVE to.  There is less than a month till the half and the miles are really starting to increase so I can’t miss one scheduled run or I will definitely be unprepared for the race. 

All morning I’ve been setting up my precious new baby…

018

IPhone 4s.  I’m not usually the one who runs out to get the new iPhone (I never even had the iPhone 4) but my iPhone 3 was so old and slow that I was waiting for the new one to come out so I could upgrade.  It finally came in the mail!  I synced it all up and it actually has enough space for all my music unlike my last phone.  The only negative is that I had to type in all my contacts by hand, but I’m pretty sure that is just because I did something wrong in the transferring process.  Luckily it didn’t take too long at all and it also gave me a chance to edit out some old/unwanted numbers. 

Study. Straighten up. RUN. Then having a fun night-in/sleepover with one or my friends from high school!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go adding an errand into your run!! I love it! How do you like your new phone? I've got the 4 and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot so far! I had the 3 so it wasn't a huge change, but it's just a lot faster and has more cool features. I have barely even touched on all the cool stuff it can do probably.

    ReplyDelete