Today after work I walked over to the Penn book store and did a little moseying around. I’ve been wanted to go to Barnes and Nobel for a while now to pick up a food journal. It’s 100% true that when you write down every single thing you eat and drink, you become much more aware of your nutrition and then have the power to adjust it. Healthy living isn’t about depriving yourself, but it does involve accountability for everything you enjoy.
Is this not perfect???
Now I want a cupcake…great. Instead, for dinner I opted for a taco salad. Romaine, reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, tomatoes, onions, taco seasoned lean ground chicken, and topped with some nonfat sour cream and salsa….this salad was huge and totally hit the spot. I’m in a salad beast food coma now.
Time for a little school work, Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire. Can’t believe it’s already Monday tomorrow!
that salad looks great!!
ReplyDelete