Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Free>Cheap>Full Price

Who loves free stuff???  Me!!!  Who loves cheap stuff??? Me!!!

Lately I feel like I’ve been really loving and taking advantages of deals and freebies.  For instance, if you don’t go onto Ruelala or Haute Look to shop you need to start!  Every day, they have different deals.  For example, uggs may be on sale, or mens shoes, or women’s dresses, or a 1 month membership to a gym, etc.  The discounts are over 50% and it’s pretty awesome. 

hautelookruelala

I recently got a few things from Haute look, and it was my first experience actually buying from them.  Two things were great, one wasn’t for me.  Luckily I was able to print out a return shipping label from the internet, and now all I have to do is slap the sticker on my bag and drop it off in a USP drop box.  Easy as pie. 

The keepers…

012

A cute little blazer that I wanted to get to wear over dresses.  I was looking for something form fitting but still dressed up.

013

Black cotton dress, one shoulder with ruffles. 

Also I’ve been loving groupon and living social.  They have a similar premise, but more focused on events, restaurants, spa treatments, etc. instead of boutiques. 

Another thing I’ve been seeing lately is that there are a lot of free things that you can take advantage of.  For instance, LuLulemon is having about 2 free yoga classes a week!  Yoga for runners on Wednesdays and Yoga on the weekend that rotates to different studios.  For the next month of two, the free weekend class is actually at my favorite studio.  So it’s a great way to practice yoga without using up my classes on my pass to that studio (that I purchased with a student discount of course!)

I’m hoping to be able to attend a yoga for runners class that is free tonight at LuLuLemon, but I will see if I can get everything I need to get done in time to get down there.  I’ve been dying to get my downward facing dog on! 

Last night’s dinner and today’s lunch were cousins…

007

I made some homemade meatballs for dinner last night and sautéed some onions to eat with them.

010

Lunch was chicken fajitas that were spiced to the max and sautéed with chicken and onions. 

Sensing the theme?  Yes, all I have is meat and onions…I need to go food shopping badly. 

Time to run to class!  Hope everyone is having a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment