Monday, April 25, 2011

BIC Band Giveaway

Happy Monday!  I can understand how Monday's can be a bit of a downer for people, but I pretty much have nothing going on every Monday, so I consider it another day of the weekend.  Today I slept in and recovered from the Easter Holiday.  I ate a ridiculous amount of food this weekend, and now I never want to see another plate of food again.  New dieting technique?  Eat until the thought of it makes you sick...literally.

I will be spending today and the rest of this week studying up a storm.  I actually have fun events going on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so I am really trying to prepare for my finals (which start next Monday) as early as possible and get ahead of the game. 

Ok, so to cheer up everyone's post-weekend Monday blues, I am hosting another giveaway!  Today I am going to be giving away 2 BIC Bands. 


I tried out my new BIC Bands several times, and I really really like them.  They are very similar to sweaty bands, only the BIC Bands that I tested were thinner the the sweaty bands that I have.  I couldn't really tell the difference between the two.  BIC Bands have a similar velvet interior that Sweaty Bands have to prevent slipping and promote comfort.  The BIC Bands I tried were both high in quality, never slipped, and looked super cute.  One great thing about the BIC Bands are that they are about half the price of the sweaty bands!  They even have really similar patterns, so if you are eying one up over at Sweaty Bands you may be able to find it at BIC Bands for cheaper. 

BIC Bands also donate a portion of the proceeds to a different charity every month.  This month you can see which chartiy they are donating to on their facebook page.  For example, all proceeds from this month go to help get clean water in Africa.  I love to buy products from company's that I know are making a difference. 

Me and my turquoise BIC band hamming up on Kelly Drive - ran 8 miles no sliping

Me with a little BIC band pre-workout action - Black with white dots band

My BIC band and I going to campus, no slipping, not too tight to induce headaches during my intense learning...

Me and my BIC band crossing the finish line at the Gener8time 8K...5 miles no adjusting whatsoever....in windy conditions too!

I will be giving away 2 cute BIC Bands to a lucky winner.  The first is red and sparkly...Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz would love it because it matches her magical shoes....and the other is giraffe print.  Super cute!  You don't see giraffe print too much around, so this is a pretty sweet find. 




To enter you can:
(please leave a separate comment for each entry)

1) Follow Philadelphia Phitness Pharmacy
2) Follow Philphitpharm on twitter
3) Add me to your blogroll
4) Tell me which BIC Band print is your favorite on their website!
5) Spread this giveaway - spread the word on your blog, facebook, or twitter

I will be picking the winner to the BIC Band giveaway on Wednesday night! 

62 comments:

  1. I love both of the bands, but the giraffe print is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also follow you on twitter (im @melhatesrunning)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are also on my daily reads on my blog! (melgehatesrunning.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh! i love the silver skinny sparkle bic band.
    it reminds me of a disco ball on your head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I folow! Love that giraffe one! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I llike the brown zebra or the lavendar zebra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaannnndddd....posted it on fb!
    good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're in my Reader, and I love all of the sparkly headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am liking the pink sparkles and the pink with white polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the brown and tan flower one

    ReplyDelete
  12. I now follow you on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow PPP! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like any of the sparkly bands. I looove shiny things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Posted your giveaway on my blog giveaway sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. crazy love for the red sparkly band, seriously i looked through the site and would probably have picked out the black one on my own

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found you and followed on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The "Skinny Tweet" bic band is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. youre on my google reader! also i have the silver sparkly bic band and its my fave but the giraffe would be a great addition to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love any of the bands with purple in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the glitter bands or the ones with purple (obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Orchard Pink skinny band.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on Twitter ~ windyrunner

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like Spring Bouquet in Black & White.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I posted the giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the thin scrolling along brown & pink - http://www.bicbands.com/product/scrolling-along-brown-and-pink

    ReplyDelete
  27. posted it - http://dailyvitaminf.blogspot.com/2011/04/total-giveaway-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the pink zebra! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you on twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the red sparkly one! Red is my running color - whenever I see it I feel strong. And sparkles are always a lovely touch. :)

    ReplyDelete