Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Rutt?

Lately I've been feeling as though I am falling into a workout Rutt. (1 T or 2?) I've been running a good amount trying to train for Broad Street Run which is this Sunday, but I really don't feel like I'm sweating enough. I was at my most fit (since starting the blog) before Christmas, but since then I definitely am feeling way less fit, especially the past few weeks. I haven't been eating well at all, and I haven't been burning enough considering how much I'm eating.

I really really want to get into the best shape of my life this summer. I will not be working that much, no school, not really much to do. There is no reason this can't be the summer where I can really get into peak physical condition.

I felt like I didn't eat well today at all, and I decided to go to a spinning class tomorrow morning at 8:30am before I start my day. I'm posting that on here because I know that when my alarm goes off at 7:30 I will not want to get out of bed at all, but I hope I do. Plus I'll feel like an idiot expressing my desire to change and get it together then telling you all that I slept through my alarm. Gotta put my money where my mouth is, right?

One day at a time! :-)







Maybe I should be on the elliptical and not on the couch...can't do homework on an elliptical though I suppose...see you all after early morning spinning! (fingers crossed!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling the same way right now. My runs have been mediocre, I haven't done any strength training in about a week, and my eating habits have been awful! I just need to swear off sugar for a few days to get it all out of my system, but I'm weak and always give into my cravings! And I'm also so sick of my running routes, and because of all the rain we've been getting I'll be forced to do my least favorite route for a while.

    ReplyDelete