Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BIC Band Giveaway Winner

Tonight went by so fast!  Where does the time go.  My To Do lists keep getting longer and longer even though I'm checking things off that.  Math isn't my best subject, but how does that even make sense???

Tonight I had a scrumptious dinner.  Thin pork chops cooked in Teryiaki with some Annie's whole wheat shells and white cheddar organic mac and cheese, and a green bean casserole.  I made the casserole on Easter and took it home so heat up.  Didn't quite come out right.  The beans were undercooked I think from being in the refrigerator for so long.   It happens.

Boring picture but yummy dinner

blah beans
I would like to go to sleep, but just so much to do.  I just need to have that I am very capable of getting it all done!



The winner of the BIC Band giveaway is Melinda over at Melge Hates Running!  Shoot me an email at sbarry410@gmail.com so I can get your information!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! i am mildly obsessed with headbands, so this is the bestest giveaway!

    that green bean casserole looks delish and is by far my favorite holiday side dish...yum!

    ReplyDelete