Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Showers

Today was a pretty decent day.  Here's pretty much how it went down.

After the race / breakfast I took a bath, watched a lecture on my computer, then took a little napski.  It was so dreary and rainy outside that I needed some nap time.  

After the nap, I scrounged up some linner (that 4pm meal between lunch and dinner).  On the menu was whole wheat raviolis with reduced fat cheese in pesto and a little bit of green bean casserole.




Then, I stopped by Philadelphia Runner to use a 10% off coupon for a pair of new running shoes.  I got the coupon in my packet for the Gener8tion Run 8K, and it was only good for today.


2 Bic Bands which are becoming one of my favorite brands of headbands

A water proof hat

I then ran a few doors down from the running store to the Penn Bookstore and got some study juice.  I also treated myself to some sweet Gel Pens for all the studying I have to do before finals and new pencils because I am superstitious and like using fresh pencils for exams.  



Study Juice = Diet Dr. Pepper

glorious
Then on my campus I came across a box of Philadelphia Pretzel Factory mini-pretzels and helped myself to some...

They look big, but I'm not that much of a fatty.  They're little guys.
Then I spent 4 hours or so of my Saturday night on campus.  Some of the problems I was doing were taking forever.  I'll be happy when my last non-final exam is over this Tuesday!

Then I got in my car and traveled back to my apartment in a MONSOON.  I was looking pretty salty when I had to run from the car to the porch.

Cool find of the day...jog.fm which is a website where you can put in your running or walking pace, and it will give you the perfect songs for your pace!  It was awesome!!!  I downloaded some good tunes from their suggestions!  Go and check it out and let me know what you think. 

Guess what I'm off to do.  It rhymes with muddy.  (Study hehe)  Somebody out there have a drink for me tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Ha soft pretzels always remind me of resource at ND. When everyone would get them and dip them into pots of mustard...

    ReplyDelete