Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How do you eat an elephant???

The answer to that question is one bite at a time.  


When you have a lot to do, and it seems like you are never going to get it done...you have no choice but to take it on one task at a time.  That is exactly what I have been doing yesterday and today.  Tackling things off the list.  I pretty much got all of my list yesterday accomplished plus a bunch more so I am very happy with all the progress. 

Lunch - whole wheat wrap with pesto chicken, reduced fat shredded cheese, and ranch yogurt dressing with a side of corn.  And ranch quakes.  yum.




Back to my school work.  I swear once May 6th hits I will be a lot less boring!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right Shannon!
    Also, don't forget the ketchup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true and simple, but how rare to slow down and just work on one thing at a time. Thanks for the reminder. And yummy looking lunch!

    ReplyDelete