It's a gloomy Tuesday here in Philadelphia. Lots of rain...and for some reason ever since my trail run last weekend my shoes are all of a sudden soaked on the inside as soon as I step out of the apartment. Hmm...I think the mesh part is soaking up water like a sponge. It's just about time for a new pair anyways so I might have to get on that...
Light workout - 30 minutes of elliptical at resistance of 10/20 (about 2 miles)
Mini victory - I was craving take out for lunch, but instead I raided my pantry and freezer. The finalists were a bowl of Campbell's Healthy Request tomato soup and a frozen nutri-system lunch steak and cheese melt (in a whole grain hot pocket thing). It was actually delicious and hit the spot! Didn't even miss the take out (plus I have a dinner out planned for tonight and definitely did not want to eat out twice today).
I'm about to hit the books for the afternoon, and tonight I have a fun and yummy dinner planned! Can't wait to share it with you guys!
Just remember that today is the LAST DAY to enter my
Yurbuds giveaway! Go do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment