I stole this from SkinnyRunner, because she's awesome, and I liked it.
It says: I HAVE THUNDER THIGHS. And that’s a compliment because they are strong and toned and muscular and though they are unwelcome in the petite section, they are cheered on in marathons. Fifty years from now I’ll bounce a grandchild on my thunder things and then I’ll go out for a run.
I love it.
Today is Student Appreciation Day at our school. My class of 160 people right now has about 40 people in it. I totally shouldn't be here. Oh well. I'll start feeling appreciated after class.
I really like the thunder thighs quote too!
ReplyDeleteI love it too! I have always had larger thighs from soccer and such....and have never been able to appreciate and celebrate them until I started running! GO THUNDER THIGHS!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI've always loved this ad - I definitely have thunder thighs and I try to keep this type of thing in mind when I'm jeans shopping.
ReplyDelete