Saturday, April 9, 2011

Twenty One and Invincible...


Today is the last day I will ever be twenty one years old.  This past year has been a great one...I've gotten to do a lot of awesome things.

21st birthday party


1)  I started this blog...


2) I have been trucking along through pharmacy school which is not an easy thing...



3) I went on some really amazing vacations...

Bahamas


The shore...yeah that's a sandshark that I caught

Vegas!
Disney World

4) I went to some cool places where I got to dress up with the people I love...

Dinner Dance 2011

Dinner Dance 2010

Rock School Benefit

5) I went to watch some of our favorite sports teams kick butt...

Penn Quakers Ivy League Champs 2009 and 2010

Phillies!


6) I had some good times with friends...






7) I started to challenge myself...







I really can't wait to look back on this post one year from today because I have some pretty exciting and challenging things I want to do this year.  This next year will be huge for me.  I'm sure there will be a lot of changes that are going to happen, but I know it's going to be a great year. 







Does anyone else love that song?  
What was the best thing you guys remember about being 21?

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!

    Your birthday is the same day as my sister's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, what an awesome year! I LOVE that song and most SC although I haven't listened in a while. 21 was a crazy one for me because my son was born a month before my 21st, so that year was all baby stuff and finishing school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy almost birthday! I love that song. 21 is still pretty new to me, but I've really loved using my OWN ID haha :)

    ReplyDelete