Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eating my way through life

I don't know why, but lately I've been ravenous all the time.  I feel like I can't eat enough.  

Lunch today was a stop on the way home from the dinner dance hotel.  It was my first Panera Bread experience.  



Fountain diet coke!

I got the sandwich soup combo.  A cup of creamy tomato soup and 1/2 of the smokehouse turkey sandwich




Smoked turkey breast, smoked bacon, smoked cheddar & sun-dried tomato ale mustard grilled hot on our Artisan Three Cheese bread.
I really liked Panera bread, and I wish there was a location closer to my place in Philly.  There are definitely more items on that menu that I would love to try.  I think as a first impression, I'm more of a Cosi fan than Panera Bread.  I'm definitely open to giving Panera some more chances though. 

I made a hodge podged dinner from what I had in the apartment tonight.  

Spring mix, BBQ chicken, tortilla crispies, weight watchers mexican cheese blend, and Lifehouse light salsa ranch dressing

I love all kinds of salad toppers!  They really jazz a salad up!

Brow rice with a bit of soy sauce

corn (I reused the rice bowl...i hate dishes)
After dinner...I was still a little hungry so I ate a Jimmy Dean D-Light breakfast sandwich.  I seriously feel like I can't get enough to eat.  It must be something in the spring air!

Maybe I should go to bed so that I don't eat my entire pantry!  

Don't forget to enter my Yurbuds giveaway!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love panera! It's literally down the street from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially sad for you...what would life be like without panera!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no Paneras in NYC...can you believe that? I definitely like Cosi better anyway, though! I go through weeks where I'm ravenous, too. My theory is that our bodies like to change stuff up a bit so they don't get bored with the foods or amount we're feeding them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. random comment- but if you like soy sauce- you should check out 'liquid amino acids.' Not only is it a great alternative bc it doesn't have as much sodium- but as an added bonus, you get 12-16 amino acids that you need anyway so its a win win

    ReplyDelete