Monday, April 18, 2011

Realizations before Noon

Today I realized a few things before it was even noon.  

1) Getting your workout done first thing in the morning takes the pressure off for the rest of the day.

First Test Run in my new Sneakers
2) Running inside....sucks.  


Workout - 1 mile Treadmill run. 2.5 miles around the track.  Un-timed.

My set up...jacket to cover time so I don't go crazy staring at it.

First mile

Next 2.5 miles

I am over treadmills...and going around a .1 mile track over and over again is boring.  Bring on the warm weather and I will pound out the miles.

3)  As much as I keep saying I can't wait till school is over in 3 weeks...I feel like I will be bored this summer.  But, I will welcome the boredom and use all of my time to train and tone up..like in the MTV show "I used to be fat" where the high school kids become completely different people in the summer between high school and college.





4) Lunch always tastes delicious.



5) You can never stall enough before you are about to go study all day...and all night.  

Off to shower then go get smart(er)!

5 comments:

  1. love the skinnyrunner shirt!

    and i HATE the gym's track...simply because 11 laps per mile gets really boring really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning workouts are the best, right? Mine are always so much better in the AM too. I feel like the stress of the day always makes afternoon workouts less productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate running inside too! luckily its getting warmer outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just noticed your SR shirt (same one that i have) also seemed to have 'smeared'...i thought it was just mine that did that...

    did yours do it the first time you washed it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the smearing is just the design? I didn't notice a change from when I got it till now, but I may be wrong. I'll still be wearing it!

    ReplyDelete