Friday, April 15, 2011

Four!

Last night was an fun one!  I started off the evening celebrating my Dad's birthday with my family at the Red Lobster (It's been one of out favorite spots for years). 

Beige photo shoot

Beige gladiator flates

While we waited for a table, I played with the lobsters

The birthday boy wanted to watch the phillies game so we set it up on my mom's ipad at dinner...pretty cool huh?

Wine

The birthday boy

side caesar salad


Stuffed tilapia, baked potato, and broc.

After saying goodbye to the family, I changed into my golf attire and headed over to a golf themed party!  I think the driver definitely pulled the costume together.  Plus, it was good for helping me get through the crowded party.  It was a nice time, but I was feeling a little bit hungover today...just a little though. 



Tonight - Studying then Phillies!
Tomorrow - Gener8tion 8K!  I'm really hoping it doesn't rain...and I hope I don't die. 

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch the lobsters when I go to red lobster. I just can't bring myself to eat them after watching them for 30 min.

    ReplyDelete