Today I am ahead of the game. I actually mustered up the strength to get out of bed and go for a pre-class run. Winning!
I did 3 easy miles.
| Good morning, city! |
| windy :-) |
On the way back to my apartment, I stopped by Wawa to grab a morning drink. I thought about trying one of the new smoothies that they have been advertising like crazy, but I usually like a chocolatey bananay peanutbuttery smoothie (and they had none of those) so I went for an iced coffee instead. It wasn't the best. I got the sugar free vanilla small iced coffee, and it tasted really really bitter. I added some sweet and lows back at home and managed to make it taste a little better. I probably wouldn't recommend it or get it again. Gotta leave the lattes to the experts, Wawa.
Then I went to class and studied after that while I enjoyed some good campus food.
| Turkey, American Cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, honey mustard on wheat sammy (yum) - ps. toasted sandwiches always taste so much better! |
Yesterday I got EVERYTHING on my To Do list for the day which was amazing! I am going to try and keep that up all week! Finals are quickly approaching and I am trying to stay way ahead of the game. In less than 2 weeks I will be free for 4 months. I also feel ahead of the game since I got my workout done first thing in the morning. It takes such a load off my mind knowing that it is already out of the way for the day.
I'm off to be even more productive and tackle the things off my To Do list for today! (Doesn't hurt that I have a new To Do app for the ipad...I love checking things I've finished off a list...best feeling ever).
I'm off to be even more productive and tackle the things off my To Do list for today! (Doesn't hurt that I have a new To Do app for the ipad...I love checking things I've finished off a list...best feeling ever).
Don't forget to go enter my BIC Band Giveaway!
I don't know what WAWA is, but it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete