Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No Good Very Bad Day

Sometimes you have them...bad days.  I've felt stressed and anxious all day!  Late for class, I had my lab practical which was super nerve wracking (Blood pressure, warfarin counseling, inhaler proficency, and some calculations).  It went well, but after I was done that I had to go to my second lab and make some supopsitories...yup...not as fun as it sounds...and it doesn't really sound that fun, does it?

I planned on waking up before class to run, but my apartment was freezing since the temperature dropped overnight.  So I was too cold to get out of bed.  After warming up, I got up to go to class and start my day.  I was going to postpone the run until after labs, but I'm still reeling from lab stress that I couldn't even think of doing it.  Guess day one of the new training plan was unsuccessful.  

Now I'm about to dig in to some take out before hitting the books.  HUGE exam on Friday...and of course I woke up with the sniffles and sneezies.  The absolute last thing I need this month is a COLD.  Oy Vey!

Had enough of me complaining yet?  Ok...signing off...





No comments:

Post a Comment