Monday, January 10, 2011

Pre-cat nap post

I want to take a cat nap before dinner time.  So this post will be very to the point.  Eats and Exercise.

Workout: Strength Training Circuit repeated 3 times
- Bench presses (25)
- Squat and pulls (25)
- Boxing with dumbbells and squats (repeated twice)
- Lunges with dumbbell held over my head
Then abs





Lots of errands were run, and then I finally was home with fresh groceries to make myself a yummy lunch!

I was able to find potstickers at the acme!  Lunch was chicken potstickers (I was able to get pork as well, but I'm saving those for another day!).  I also had a side salad with spring mix, honey mustard yogurt dressing, fat free feta, tortilla crispies, tomatoes, and red onions.



A cup of sugar free 60 calorie vanilla jello pudding for dessert. 



I'm going to take a nap now and dream of what to cook for dinner with all my yummy new food!!!  Getting up early two days in a row really took it out of me.  How can I make my last week off last even longer???

1 comment:

  1. I love all your working out pictures :)

    I do walking lunges with dumbbells all summer at work, but I usually just hold them down at my sides, definitely gotta try overhead!!

    Your lunch looks great!! Love Pot Stickers :D

    ReplyDelete