Dinner was chicken salad in a whole wheat pita and a roasted sweet potato. Easy, healthy, and yummy.
I did not work out. Thought about doing an on demand video or the elliptical, but just wasn't feeling it. Tomorrow morning I plan on going for a nice long run, and I may even attempt a 5 miler to make up for it. No time like the present right? Hopefully my leg bruise doesn't bother me too bad. I bruise like a peach.
![]() |
| Peach! |
![]() |
| The other peach! |
John Q is on TV now. It's been on for 15 minutes, I'm already about to start tearing up...can anyone watch this movie and not cry?



I never knew the Princess was named Peach.
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I've ever seen all of John Q.
The pita and sweet potatoes look delicious!
Good luck on trying for 5 tomorrow! Will be looking forward to see if you did it. Hope the bruises don't hurt too bad.
Yummy Chicken Salad!! And I cry in nearly every show!! John Q is a good movie though! Glad you enjoyed your lazy day!
ReplyDeleteIt was a LAZY day for me too! But, you definitely ate healthier--good job!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2011!
Oh my gosh I hate John Q. I saw it recently and was just yelling at the TV the whole time because the cops are so stupid haha. Love sweet potatotes like that!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and love it! I too was lazy-but what else are Sundays for??? John Q was such a good movie-totally sucks you in! Haven't seen it in a while!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I just came across you blog today and I love it! I am in grad school in Philly as well so I'll be sure to come back often to check out how things are going! Xoxo Maria
ReplyDelete