Saturday, January 15, 2011

Garden Bar :-)

Today I had to run downtown with Joe to do a few errands, and we stopped for lunch at one of my favorite places, Ruby Tuesday! I was pretty excited when I saw this sign saying they had 10 new fresh options on the salad bar.  Bingo!  I got my usual salad bar and favorite appetizer. 

excellent!

These biscuits are basically knock offs of red lobster's biscuits, and I personally don't like them (and I like everything.) I prefer to save the calories

Spinach greens, ham, cheddar, croutons, onions, honey mustard dressing, and a little pasta salad

Asian dumplings
After I was sufficiently fed, I had the energy to tackle the errands.  I moseyed around the mall, window shopped, and got my watch sized while Joe got one of his suits tailored. There was a yoga competition going on in the middle of the mall which was awesome to watch.  It was a very odd thing to be happening in a cold, crowded mall if you ask me. 

New watch that I got for Christmas!

yogis invading the mall!
I spent the rest of the day being mostly lazy.  Exercise today was light cardio on the elliptical for 30 minutes.  Tonight and tomorrow are going to be spent getting my ducks in a row for the start of the semester.  

Dinner tonight: yummy.

Arnold's multi grain sandwich thin with tribe garlic hummus, a little bit of grilled chicken, some buitoni pesto reduced fat sauce, and sliced roma tomatoes.




I popped it in the toaster oven for a few minutes before enjoying it which heated it up just enough. 

Fresh green beans with 98% fat free mushroom soup

A sprinkle of weight watchers Mexican cheese on top, pop it in the oven, and enjoy!

 
Where is your favorite places to get salads?  

I like the Ruby Tuesday garden bar, salad works, and a local restaurant called Winner's Circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment