Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 Pack Challenge

Today was a nice lazy day.  I enjoyed a little linner around 2:30 because I was starving and strangely craving macaroni and cheese.  After scouring my pantry, I found a box of organic white cheddar and shells.  Excellent!  It was delish and just what I needed.  




Dinner was a crab cake, soy sauce green beans, and a serving of carb nada pasta with reduced fat Buitoni pesto sauce.  Dessert was a pudding cup!



Today I got an awesome delivery!  I got a nice workout delivery from Amazon.com.  It included 3 Jillian Michaels DVDs: The 30 day shred, shred it with weights, and the 6 weeks to a 6 pack challenge.  I've decided I'm gonna do Jillian's 6 week challenge starting tonight.  She recommends doing the DVD on level 1, 5 times a week, for 3 weeks, then doing level 2, 5 times a week, for 3 weeks.   I'm really excited to try it out!  My delivery also included a 15 lb kettle bell to use with the shred it video and a spibelt to use while running.  








 

I was especially happy to get this fitness shipment today because I've been a bum all day!  The only time I left the apartment was to go sign for the package. 

After my dinner digests, I'm going to try out the new DVD!  

Has anyone tried any of Jillian's DVDs before? 

4 comments:

  1. I have loved 30 day Shred for a long time. I just got Shred it with Weights for Christmas and plan on using it after I have my baby (any day now haha). Can't wait to hear how you like 6 week 6 pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kettle bells!!!!!

    I have tried her Yoga dvd and didn't like it very much! I do want to try the 6 week ab video, do you like it!!!

    I love your blog :)

    i just want you to know i read your blog everyday and can't always post :) but I am loving following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did level 2 of 30 minute shred. I think I like it, but not really sure. I need slightly lighter weights to do some of the workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see how the 6-weeks turn out! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete