Dinner last night was at PF Changs. It was AWESOME!
 |
| PF Chang's in the Tropicanna |
 |
| dipping sauces may be my favorite part of the meal |
 |
| awkward chop sticks pose |
 |
| crunchy green bean appetizer - we thought we were being good and didn't realize the green beans were DEEP FRIED. haha it was delicious anyhow |
 |
| Chicken lettuce wraps |
 |
| Steamed pork dumplings - my favorite |
 |
| Mongolian beef |
 |
| Chicken lo mein |
 |
| Brown rice |
 |
| 2 mini dessert shooters to split - great wall chocolate cake and chocolate mousse |
 |
| 3 fortune cookies for 2 people |
I always joke that when getting Chinese take out...if you have more fortune cookies than you have people, you ordered too much food. If they accurately assume that the food you ordered was for the right amount of people, you did well in editing yourself. Not gonna lie, I've gotten a few extra fortune cookies over the years.
P. F. Changs has an offer for 2011. You sign up online for a Warrior card, and they send it to you in the mail in 2-3 weeks. No charge or anything like that. You get 10% off until the end of the year. Pretty sweet deal right? I signed up the night before we went. I didn't think I would be able to use it since I hadn't gotten my card in the mail yet, but the waiter looked it up by phone number and was able to give us the deal. Easy way to save 10% if you ever go there!
We went to the Borgata at night in hopes of getting into a club with some friends, but it didn't work out. The line was really long, and it just wasn't in the cards. It literally was the only club open in Atlantic City last night, and everyone was there making it full to capacity.
We stayed at Ceasar's palace because we had a free from voucher! Sweet! I hadn't been to the Ceasar's in Atlantic City before and it was pretty nice. Did some lunch at a food court and shopping on the pier this morning which was awesome. The pier had an amazing view of the beach and ocean.
 |
| Santa hats on the statues! |
 |
| View from the pier shops |
 |
| Lunch - ham and cheese quiche slice and a side salad with balsalmic vinaigrette |
 |
| I love handbags...but I was well behaved and didn't buy anything |
 |
| I had some money on a Tiffany's gift card left that I got for my birthday, and got a cute horseshoe necklace. |
Overall, the club was a bummer and a bit of a waste of our night, but the trip was fun. Next time we have to do a little more research on the night life and get there earlier before it fills to capacity.
I'm off the the gym to swim and run! First swim, basically ever, and I hope it goes well!
Good luck on your swim! I love swimming!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the swim! I love dipping sauces, too. The chopsticks picture is cute.
ReplyDeleteOOO I LOOOVE lettuce wraps and that necklace is so cute! Doesn't hurt that it's from Tiffanys :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE PF Changs lettuce wraps. Just don't tell me the calories!
ReplyDelete