| New slip cover on the oldest couch ever and snazzy clearance pillows! |
| Clean room! (Except desk area) |
A clean room seriously just makes you relax and feel more at peace. I still have to conquer the desk before the start of the school semester. but luckily I have another week until the start of school. I feel such a huge sense of order knowing that EVERY single piece of clothing I own is clean and either hung or put away, and all my shoes are paired up orderly and in their proper places. I know I will sleep well tonight.
After dinner snack of a few chocolate chips (yup just straight chocolate chips) and light boursin cheese with whole wheat grain first crackers. Just some munchies. The chocolate chips did inspire me to bake some more. My last week of break may include some baked yummy goodies.
Does cleaning count as cardio? I think it should...


I think cleaning definitely counts as cardio!!
ReplyDeleteCleaning is definitely cardio!! I always break a sweat doing it...and need some R&R afterwards!! And I cannot have open bags of chocolate chips in my house. I eat them ALL in tiny handfuls!
ReplyDeleteStraight chocolate chips are amazing and just the right amount of sweetness in a pinch!
ReplyDelete