Dinner - A delicious pesto bonanza! Buitoni reduced fat pesto over Buitoni chicken and four cheese raviolis as well as over fresh green beans. Heaven!
| The goods |
| The finished product |
Dessert! Today at the grocery store I picked up these 150 calorie warm delights minis. Delicious.
| They came like brownie mix! Add 1 tsp of water... |
| Mixed up. |
| Add the fudge from the tiny packet, pop it in the oven for 30 seconds, enjoy! |
Then I had an unfortunate experience I'm not proud of. I ate an nearly an entire can of these:
Ugh I don't feel good about it. I had been so good about not eating junk, and not eating when I'm not hungry (I had just had dinner and dessert!). I went off the wagon, and I didn't even get in any good cardio today. Major bummer. Tomorrow I'm gonna run for a million miles, or one hour. Whichever comes first.
Do you guys ever zone out and accidentally eat an entire can of Pringles (or other junk food alternative)? How do you ward off late night snack attacks?

Your dinner looks amazing! I'm very good at overindulging on junk (and even not-really-junk) food. Some common foods include peanut butter, nutella, cereal, and crackers. I need to really work on the not eating when I'm hungry, and warding off snack attacks!
ReplyDeleteI thought I should stop lurking and say hi and... Dinner looks amazing! And yes, sometimes I can not control my hand as it pours junk into my mouth nor my mouth that continues to chew and swallow said food. Everyone messes up but your run tomorrow sounds like it will nix the calories in the bud.
ReplyDeleteI've totally done the dive-into-snacks thing....my kryptonite is peanut butter. I literally just stand there and eat it for ten minutes without even realizing it. And my best advice is to realize that each choice is a new one. In the long run, a can of Pringles isn't much- and even if it was, that doesn't mean that your next choice can't be a healthy one. While upping the exercise is a good way to keep yourself in check after indulgences, I've also learned that if you equate too much food with a punishing workout the next day, it just starts a cycle of self-loathing and feeling trapped by your dietary choices, which sucks. Run for an hour today because you love it, it makes you feel good and it's a good choice for today - not because you got a little too intimate with something yummy last night :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for lunch!
Today is a new day. You won't undo all your hard work. I have a weakness for Doritos. I just can't have them in the house. Enjoy your run!
ReplyDelete