Thursday, January 27, 2011

Not my day!

So spinning was canceled AND there was no snow day today!  I was pretty upset about it.  Instead I rocked 3 boring solid miles on the treadmill and did a slowish 3 miles. After the run, my calves hurt so bad!  I had a good 10 minute stretch in as many crazy positions that I could think might being some relief before my trek back home in the snow.  I really hope that my stretch was enough, and my calves don't keep causing problems.  


That's my leg...up the wall, felt pretty good...

I don't purposely match my shoes to my shorts, I just like the color blue..

Lunch time!  Since I need to grocery shop today was a little bit of a freezer clean out day.  First was the breakfast sandwich, now I enjoyed some Steam in bag lightly sauces pasta and veggies with a side spinach salad with grilled chicken, fat free feta, tortilla strips, and yogurt thousand island dressing.  




Off to do some schoolwork!

1 comment:

  1. Booo. Well, at least you got a workout in, even if it was boring! On the up side, your lunch looked delish!

    ReplyDelete