Some days you are just lacking motivation to get out there are do something active. Since I got a free day today after finding out that I didn't have to go to work, I've haven't known what to do with myself. I usually like to plan my days way ahead, so I don't know what to do with my unexpected free day.
Lunch was picked up at Starbucks before work (obviously before I found out I didn't have work)
Pesto pasta salad with zucchini, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, and a little chicken. I heated it up since I was eating it at home. Delish.
I also had half of a Turkey and Swiss sandwich on wheat bread. Nothing special, but it filled me up.
| Saved half for later :-) |
So originally, I thought I was working all day so I was going to take an off day for exercise. But now I feel like I should run or do SOMETHING because I've been a bum all day (Plus I did not eat well at all yesterday). It's fairly warm out for this time of year, but it's raining/hailing, and I don't want to get caught in that. Plus I have two bruises on my right thigh and left arm so I suspect doing anything active may not be pleasant. I thought about going to yoga, but of course the only other class for later today is canceled. I would love to hit a treadmill, but my school gym does not reopen until tomorrow after being closed for the holidays. Such dilemmas! haha
Any advice for exercising on a crumby weather day? Or getting re motivated to get out there?
I WILL do something today. It's just a matter of what...
DO you have any exercise videos? Those can be really fun sometimes! My best friend and I love to do Pilates. It's hard (for us, though in high school we got pretty good at it) but it's fun to make fun of ourselves together, and groan at each other. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteI definitely have those days!! Maybe do some bodyweight circuit training inside, like push-ups, squats, lunges, planks etc. . . Easier said then done, but you will feel better after (I need to remember that myself!)
ReplyDeleteOhhh and you won some socks on my blog!! :D So send me yaa address Nolan1009@gmail.com.
Oh I so know how that is. I agree with Katie and Katefreak - maybe do some circuit training inside, or maybe even pop in a DVD to workout to. Ooooor just lace up your shoes, don't even think about it, and get out there :)
ReplyDeleteI like to do DVDs on icky days!! Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones are my favorites. Helps me sneak in some strength training when I'm too lazy to leave the house!
ReplyDelete