Happy 2011 everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe night!
Last night was a good time, but I am paying for it today. Perhaps I had a little too much champagne?
Today was full of rest and cleaning up. I took an off day for exercise.
Lunch was Wendy's...not healthy stuff either :-) But it was really delicious. I haven't had fast food in months. Sometimes a burger is just an all American classic that must be enjoyed.
Dinner tonight is probably going to be Chinese food. I'm still in recovery mode so no food shopping was done today. Chinese used to be one of my favorite things to get, and I would get it a lot. Three times a month maybe? Possibly more? I just realized that since starting the blog, I haven't ordered Chinese take-out. Small victory? I think so. Steamed pork dumplings are my all time favorite. I would love to figure out how to make them myself. If anyone has any expertise in this area please share your recipes!
Yesterday and today there were some good fitness deals at groupon.com. Today I bought a month of unlimited Boot Camp classes from Real World Strength Coach, which look kind of intense, for $39. I may wait till summer to do it so I can use it as much as I can and get my money's worth out of it. Or maybe I'll do it to get ready for bikini season. Luckily it doesn't expire for a year so I have plenty of time to decide. If you live in Philadelphia it's a 92% off discount and an amazing deal. It's a pretty intimidating class, but I figured why not give it a shot?
Yesterday's offer (which I was going to put up for you guys, but I forgot to before it was taken down) was 5 yoga classes at Philly Power Yoga for $25. I go to that yoga studio anyways, and the deal was definitely a bargain.
I am looking forward to accomplishing all my resolutions this year!
Did you guys make any resolutions for 2011? What were they??



I think Trader Joe's actually has frozen dumplings!! I've never had them, but TJ's can do no wrong...and they're probably healthier than the takeout stuff. Happy 2011!
ReplyDeleteI have a Chinese cookbook. I'm not entirely sure where it is, but once I find it I'll look in it and see what I can find! I love general tsao's chicken; rarely ever eat Chinese, though.
ReplyDeleteI did make some resolutions for new year's, including eating better (at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day), running a full marathon, and being happy with who I am. We'll see if I can fulfill them!
Happy New Year!
I love champagne! Don't know how much of it I'll see for awhile- now that the new year is here, it's back to healthy eating. I remember when my eating habits were more like yours. I didn't eat french fries once for over four months! But there was a day on this Christmas break that I ate a hash brown from McD's for breakfast, and fries at lunch and dinner both! Bad!
ReplyDeleteYour dress is really cute, BTW.