Thursday, January 27, 2011

No snow day :-(

I think It's pretty ridiculous that we didn't have a snow day.  I really thought we were gonna get one!!  We got 16 inches last night!!  Both Philadelphia public schools and the Philadelphia Archdiocesan schools are closed for the day.  Maybe my school needs a giant mudslide or tsunami to cancel for the day...

Breakfast - A delightful Jimmy Dean d-light breakfast sandwich - croissant with turkey sausage, egg white, and cheese.  Pulled it out of the back of the freezer so that I could last through class, spinning, and running without gnawing my arm off. 


A nice treat to enjoy when I finally made it to lecture

Here was my journey to class this morning...

Steps - un-shoveled....obviously a hazard...must trek on

winter wonderland


During some points of the journey, I had to actually walk in the streets because the sidewalks were not even touched.
If you don't have to go out into the snow today, don't!  I will be heading back in doors after the gym (good side of having class is that spinning and the gym are not canceled--hopefully!--and I at least I'm already on campus.)  

How are you guys getting in your daily sweat, today?

I always really look forward to my Thursday spin class!  I'm going to make it a brick and do some running afterward!

5 comments:

  1. Ughhh that sucks!! NYU is closed, which is seriously a miracle- it's usually ALWAYS open. Hope you have a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they didn't cancel your school. At least you won't have to make up the classes now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy that they didn't cancel! But kudos to you for going to class! I'll bet a lot of students skipped.

    Okay, guilty pleasure, sausage biscuits. I've got to find a vegetarian or turkey one that's good and low in fat...

    I did a 3.1 mile run, then got on the elliptical for 65 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonights workout is Zumba! Enjoy your spin class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. started my day with snowshoeing out in the philly burbs, and i'll prolly hop on the elliptical machine later tonight. great work getting your run in today!

    ReplyDelete