Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pizza Night

Tonight for dinner we made 2 different mini pizzas:  Margarita and Buffalo Chicken.  Both were delicious!!

For margarita we used:
- Buboli mini wheat pizza crust
- Ragu tomato and basil light sauce
- Weight watchers 4 cheese shredded cheese
- diced tomatoes
- diced red onions

For the buffalo chicken pizza we used:
- Buboli mini wheat pizza crust
- Weight watchers 4 cheese shredded cheese
- grilled chicken tossed in hot sauce
- diced red onions

For both pizzas, just add all the sauces, cheeses, toppings, etc.  Bake in the oven at 450 for 8-10 minutes and Presto!  Yummy delicious meal!

On the side was corn!


Half of each
 Dessert was sugar free chocolate and vanilla swirl pudding!

Dirty hair.  Check.  Robe.  Check. Licking the foil.  Check.

4 comments:

  1. The pizza sounds delish. I might be trying this tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I've never made my own pizza? Crazy talk, right? I used to love pudding in elementary school until I found a long gray hair in one of my cups. It was a scarring experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish! I always used to order hot wing pizza from this place I went to in high school.

    PS: I signed up for a monster milers orientation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pizza looks delicious :)

    i love chocolate pudding :)

    ReplyDelete